You can’t go wrong with bacon, cheese, and potatoes!
Twice Baked Cheesy Bacon Potatoes
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 55 minutes
- 6 slices Our Family® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 large Our Family® Russet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Butter
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups + 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Mild Cheddar Homestyle Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. pkg. Our Family® Plain Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Our Family® Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup scallions
- Cover potatoes in olive oil and Our Family Salt, wrap in foil and bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
- After potatoes are finished baking, let them cool so they are easier to handle, cut in half, lengthwise, and scoop out most of the potato and put in a bowl leaving the skin thick enough to be able to re-stuff the potato.
- Add the Our Family Butter, Our Family Garlic Powder, Our Family Salt, 1-1/2 cups of Our Family Mild Cheddar Homestyle Cheese, Our Family Cream Cheese, and Our Family Sour Cream to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully put the mixture back into the potato skins and sprinkle with remaining Our Family Mild Cheddar Homestyle Cheese and bake at 375° for ten minutes. Sprinkle scallions and bacon over potatoes and serve
Submit your review