Nutritious and simple, this make-ahead breakfast will save you precious time in the morning.
Vanilla Overnight Oats
Prep: 8 hours 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix: quick oats, greek yogurt, banana, and vanilla extract, cinnamon, and chia in a jar. Add the almond milk to desired consistency. Adding the almond milk last will avoid overflowing the jar.
- Soak: Cover and place in the fridge overnight (at least 8 hours) to allow the oats to soak up the liquid.
- Enjoy: Enjoy a nutritious, ready-to-eat oatmeal.
- Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, seeds, or granola!
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 356 Calories, 5g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 54mg Sodium, 61g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 20g Sugar, 19g Protein
Submit your review
Loved being able to whip this up the night before! My daughter thought it was a perfect before school breakfast!