A flavor-filled breakfast you’ll want to wake up to!
Vegan Southwest Breakfast Hash
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 bag (24 oz.) baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups loosely packed baby kale
- 1⁄2 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tbsp. gluten-free vegan taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup Open Acres® Guacamole
- 1⁄3 cup roasted salted pepitas
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add potatoes, cover and cook 7 minutes or until almost tender, stirring occasionally. Add pepper and onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and kale; cook 2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and kale is wilted, stirring frequently. Add beans, corn, seasoning and salt; cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Makes about 5 cups.
- Serve hash topped with guacamole sprinkled with pepitas.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 1/4 cups): 380 Calories, 21g Fat, 3g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 442mg Sodium, 44g Carbohydrates, 10g Fiber, 5g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 10g Protein
Chef’s Tip: For a non-vegan option, serve hash with fried or poached eggs and toast.
Submit your review