A flavor-filled breakfast you’ll want to wake up to!
Vegan Southwest Breakfast Hash
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 bag (24oz) baby Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Cups loosely packed Baby Kale
- 1/2 Cup drained and rinsed Our Family Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Our Family frozen Corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free vegan Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Open Acres® Guacamole
- 1/3 Cup roasted salted Pepitas
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add potatoes, cover and cook 7 minutes or until almost tender, stirring occasionally. Add pepper and onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and kale; cook 2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and kale is wilted, stirring frequently. Add beans, corn, seasoning and salt; cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Makes about 5 cups.
2. Serve hash topped with guacamole sprinkled with pepitas.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 1/4 cups): 380 Calories, 21g Fat, 3g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 442mg Sodium, 44g Carbohydrates, 10g Fiber, 5g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 10g Protein
Chef Tip: For a non-vegan option, serve hash with fried or poached eggs and toast.