Classic alfredo sauce packed with veggies!
Veggie Alfredo Pasta
- 6 oz. Our Family® Extra-Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 package (12 oz.) Our Family® Frozen California Blend Vegetables
- 1 package (12 oz.) Our Family® Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Our Family® Reduced-Fat Milk
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Small Curd 4% Milkfat Cottage Cheese
- 4 tsp. Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Our Family® Salt
- Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- In large pot, cook noodles according to package directions, adding California blend vegetables and peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- For sauce, in blender, combine milk, cottage cheese, flour and garlic powder. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Transfer cottage cheese mixture to same pot. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir an additional minute. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Add noodles and vegetables; toss until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Submit your review