The best streusel topping on our sweet apples!
Washington Apple Crisp
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 45 min
- 8 cups of peeled, cored and sliced Our Family® Apples (Granny or Golden)
- 1 ½ cups Our Family® Sugar
- ¾ cup Our Family® Flour
- Our Family® Ground Cinnamon to your own liking
- ½ cube of Our Family® Butter, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup uncooked Our Family® Rolled Oats
- 1 cube Our Family® Butter (1/2 cup)
- ½ cup Our Family® Flour
- 1-cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl toss sugar, flour and cinnamon with sliced apples.
- Place apples in prepared (spray with cooking spray) Pyrex casserole baking dish.
- Dot apples with ¼ cup of butter (chopped).
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together; rolled oats, ½ cup flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in ½ cup of butter (one cube) until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples.
- Bake apple crisp uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until apples are tender when pierced with sharp knife.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Submit your review