A savory chili filled with chicken, beans, and tons of flavor!
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 2 cups chicken breast, diced in 1/2 cubes
- 1 poblano peppers, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pkg. Our Family® Mild Taco Seasoning
- 14.5 oz. can Our Family® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Our Family® Frozen Corn
- 17 oz. can Our Family® Black Beans
- 4 cups Our Family® Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Our Family® Half and Half
- 8 oz. pkg. Our Family® Plain Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Our Family® Mexican Homestyle Cheese, shredded
- Our Family® Sour Cream
- Our Family® tortilla chips
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven, Add chicken and cook until about half cooked, add poblano peppers, onion, garlic, Our Family Taco Seasoning, and sauté until chicken is completely cooked.
- Add Our Family Diced Tomatoes, Our Family Frozen Corn, Our Family Black Beans, Our Family Chicken Broth, Our Family Half and Half and Our Family Cream Cheese, simmer over medium to low heat for 30 minutes. Slowly whisk in cheese until creamy.
- Add toppings of your choice.
Submit your review