For the adults at your holiday party!
Prep: 5 minutes plus standing and chilling
- 8 cups water
- 8 bags orange & spice herbal tea
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family granulated sugar
- 12 ounces (1 1⁄2 cups) Our Family unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 container (12 ounces) Our Family frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons Our Family almond extract
- 10 ounces (11⁄4 cups) gin, vodka or spiced rum (optional)
- Ice cubes
- 1 small lemon for garnish
1. In covered 4-quart saucepan, heat water to boiling over high heat. Remove saucepan from heat. Add tea bags to water and let steep 15 minutes. Discard tea bags. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
2. To serve, transfer chilled tea to punch bowl. Stir in pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate and almond extract. Stir in liquor, if desired. Add ice cubes. Thinly slice lemon and add to punch bowl for garnish.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 125 Calories, 0g Fat (0g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 4mg Sodium, 32g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 0g Protein