Your dinner guests will be diving into a sea of flavor when you prepare our simple tilapia dish for them!
Almond-Parmesan Baked Tilapia
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
- ¼ cup Our Family® Sliced Almonds
- ¼ cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Mayonnaise
- 4 frozen Open Acres® Tilapia Fillets, thawed
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Place almonds in large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. With flat end of meat mallet, pound almonds to small crumbs.
2. In small bowl, stir cheese, parsley and almonds. Makes about ½ cup.
3. In separate small bowl, whisk mustard and mayonnaise. Makes about ¼ cup.
4. Place tilapia on prepared pan; brush with mustard mixture and press almond mixture onto tilapia. Spray tilapia with cooking spray; bake 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 tilapia fillet): 240 Calories, 13g Fat (3g Saturated), 62mg Cholesterol, 369mg Sodium, 2g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 0g Sugars, 28g Protein
Chef’s Tip: Serve with your favorite packaged rice and frozen vegetables for a complete meal.
Submit your review