A tasty flatbread that’s full of flavor!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 large naan flatbreads
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 cup Our Family® Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 oz. can Our Family® Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup Our Family® Fancy Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Our Family® Mozzarella Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
1. Brush olive oil over both Naan flatbreads. Divide tomatoes, artichokes and Our Family Pieces & Stems Mushrooms over flatbreads
2. Sprinkle Our Family Fancy Parmesan Cheese and Our Family Mozzarella Cheese over flatbreads and bake at 400 degrees (f) for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle basil over flatbreads.
Submit your review
Much better than regular old pizza! Healthier too, I just use less cheese to cut down on the fat.