https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/SN_Bacon-Wrapped_Spinach-Stuffed_Jalapeno_Poppers-29-scaled.jpg 1440 2560 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2023-01-26 14:44:292023-02-02 18:52:27Bacon-Wrapped Spinach-Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
Prep: 20 minutes
Mmm YUM! These jalapeño poppers take appetizers to a whole new level!
Bacon-Wrapped Spinach-Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
Prep: 20 minutes
Roast: 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 oz.) Our Family® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Our Family® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Black Pepper
- 8 large jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Panko Bread Crumbs
- 8 slices Fresh & Finest by Our Family® Double Smoked Applewood Extra Thick Bacon, halved crosswise
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until wilted, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring frequently. Transfer spinach mixture to fine-mesh strainer; with back of spoon, press to remove excess water.
- In large bowl, stir cheeses, onion powder, black pepper and spinach mixture. Makes about 2 cups.
- Place jalapeños, cut side up, on prepared pan; fill with spinach mixture and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Wrap 1 piece bacon around each jalapeño; secure with toothpicks. Roast jalapeños 45 minutes or until bacon is crisp and filling is heated through. Makes 16 poppers.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 jalapeño poppers): 306 Calories, 26g Fat, 13g Saturated Fat, 76mg Cholesterol, 491mg Sodium, 6g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 11g Protein
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews