Grab the kids and make this crunchy snack for a healthy option on-the-go! It’s packed with honey nut toasted oats, chocolate chips, cashews and banana chips!
Banana-Cashew Trail Mix
Prep: 10 minutes plus standing
Bake: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups Our Family® Honey Nut Toasted Oats
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Cashews Roasted Halves and Pieces with Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- Preheat oven to 275°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. In large microwave-safe bowl, heat oil in microwave oven on high 40 seconds or until melted; whisk in honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Stir in cereal and nuts to coat; spread on prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Let stand 15 minutes or until cool; transfer to large bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and banana chips to cereal mixture; toss. Makes about 4 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1/2 cup): 258 Calories, 18g Fat, 10g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 107mg Sodium, 30g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 17g Sugars, 16g Added Sugars, 4g Protein
Submit your review