Sweet and creamy this dessert is the best choice for an easy, yet tasty summer treat!
Bananas A La Mode
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Ginger
- Our Family® Vanilla Ice Cream
- Our Family® Pecans, chopped and toasted
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Leaving the peel on, slice off the stem of the banana peel. then sliced the banana in half lengthwise. Brush the cut size of the banana with 1/2 of the maple syrup mixture.
- Grill cut side down 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, until softened. To serve: scoop out banana from their peel with a spoon. Drizzle extra maple mixture on top. Serve with ice cream and chopped pecans.
Recipe courtesy of Eat Smart. Be Well.
Submit your review