A delicious dip perfect for any occasion!
Beer Cheese Dip
Prep: 20 minutes
- 1⁄3 cup Our Family® Butter
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® All Purpose Bleached Flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Our Family® jarred Minced Garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 cup Our Family® Vitamin D Whole Milk
- 3⁄4 cup light beer
- 2 1⁄2 cups Our Family® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Melt Our Family butter and add, Our Family Purpose Flour, Our Family Salt, garlic, Our Family Onion Powder, Our Family Ground Cayenne pepper and chipotle chili pepper. Cook over medium heat, for about two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in half of the Our Family Vitamin D Milk and half the beer, whisking until smooth and continue adding the rest of the liquid ingredients.
- Reduce heat and add Our Family Shredded Cheddar Cheese a handful at time until its melted and smooth.
- Serve with pretzels, tortilla chips or bread.
Submit your review