Discover a cheeseburger and pizza rolled into one in this delectable dish.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 Our Family® Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust, ready to bake
- 1⁄2 lb. ground beef
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Yellow Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup onion, diced, divided
- 1⁄2 tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Hamburger Dill Pickle Slices
- 2 cups Our Family® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Our Family® Ketchup
- Brown ground beef, half of the onions and Our Family Salt until it is no longer pink and is thoroughly cooked.
- Mix Our Family Classic Ranch Dressing and mustard together and spread on Our Family Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust.
- Spread ground beef and bacon on top of Our Family Ranch Dressing and mustard mixture on crust.
- Sprinkle Our Family Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese over the pizza and top with sesame seeds. Bake pizza at 400 degrees (f) until browned (about 10 minutes).
- Top pizza with remaining onions, tomatoes and Our Family Dill Pickle Chips.
- If desired drizzle ketchup over pizza before or after baking
Submit your review