These Cheesy Potato Pancakes offer a delicious and unique option for your next meal!
Cheesy Potato Pancakes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Our Family® Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups Our Family® All Purpose Bleached Flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Our Family® Egg
- 1 Our Family® Egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Our Family® Vegetable oil for frying
- Our Family® Sour Cream
- Our Family® Classic Ranch Dressing
- green onions
- In a bowl combined mashed potatoes, Our Family Mild Cheddar Cheese, Our Family Parmesan Cheese, green onions, garlic, Our Family flour and one egg in a bowl and mix to combined thoroughly.
- Beat one egg and set aside, put panko bread crumbs in a bowl and portion out 12 pancakes, flatten until about a 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in sauté pan, dredge each pancake in egg then panko and fry until golden brown on each side, transfer to paper towel and salt with Our Family Salt and serve with desired toppings.
Submit your review