Ever had carrots on a pizza? It’s delicious!
Chicken and Vegetable Flatbread
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb. frozen chicken, thawed and diced
- 2 cups Parisian blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tube Our Family® Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup Our Family® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small skillet combine vinegar and brown sugar on medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring frequently, until vinegar has reduced by half and is a syrupy consistency. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, vegetables, salt and red pepper flakes. Sauté until chicken is just cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Press or roll pizza dough into a 9×13 inch rectangle. Cover with marinara sauce and coat evenly with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Top with cooked chicken and vegetables.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil.
Submit your review