This mouthwatering tortellini offers a delicious dinner option!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 33 minutes
- 9 oz. pkg. Our Family® Frozen Tortellini
- 2 chicken breasts, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® All Purpose Bleached Flour
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Butter
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® All Purpose Bleached Flour
- 2 cups Our Family® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Our Family® Sour Cream
- 3⁄4 cup Our Family® Plain Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Our Family® Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- Cook tortellini in salted water according to package directions.
- Toss chicken in Our Family All-Purpose Flour, heat oil in a sauté pan, Add chicken, onion, garlic, Our Family Salt and mushrooms. Cook until chicken completely done, remove from heat. Melt butter and stir flour in until it’s incorporated slowly add chicken broth until thick, add sour cream, cream cheese and 2 cups of the Our Family Monterey Jack Cheese and stir until incorporated.
- Add prepared pasta and chicken mixture, mix thoroughly and pour into 9×13 baking dish. Top with remaining cup of cheese and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Submit your review