Make your own pizza bites with this tasty recipe using crescent rolls!
Crescent Roll Pizza Bites
Prep: 45 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. can Our Family® Original Flaky Crescent Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Pizza Sauce
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Sicilian Seasoning
- 4 slices Our Family® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 2 cups Our Family® Pizza Cheese, shredded
- Roll Our Family Flaky Crescent Rolls out to form one sheet, spread Our Family Pizza Sauce over each triangle, sprinkle Our Family Italian Seasoning over sauce and spread out mini pepperoni, crumbled bacon and Our Family Pizza Cheese over the sheet.
- Roll the crescent roll up starting jelly roll style and refrigerate for a half hour until firm. Cut into 1″ pieces set spiral up and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, serve with a side of Our Family Pizza Sauce.
Submit your review