“Our Family® Anniversary 2018”
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE: Participants do not have to make a purchase at any of the Sponsor’s stores, including those listed in Rule 3, to participate or to receive the prize. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on August 5, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on August 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
- HOW DO I ENTER? Enter by signing up for DYL:During the month of August, all registered organizations (current or new signups) in our Direct Your Labels program will be eligible to win one of (10) bonus awards of $500! Register your organization by visiting www.ourfamilyfoods.com/direct-your-labels.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS.By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prizes), which are final and binding in all respects.
- HOW DO I WIN? Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or after September 1, 2018 from among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. You do not need to be present in store to win. Potential winner will be notified by a SpartanNash representative via email or phone on or after the day of the drawing. Potential winners must respond to such notification within two (2) days after notification. If a potential winner fails to respond within two (2) days or declines to accept the prize, the potential winner will be disqualified, and Sponsor will select an alternate winner from the remaining entries. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are communicated than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize winners so notified.
- WHAT CAN I WIN? Ten (10) recipients will receive $500 from the DYL program. . Total estimated ARV of all prizes: $5,000.00. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure. Delivery of prize will be to recipient’s address and therefore requires a street (U.S. Mail) address.
- AM I ELIGIBLE? The Sweepstakes is open to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that operated in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota,Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Wyoming. To learn the identity of prize recipient (available after September 1, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: c/o SpartanNash, 850 76th St SW PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700.All requests must be received bySeptember 30, 2018 by 12pm central time.
- WHAT ARE MY ODDS OF WINNING? Odds of being selected in the random drawing will be determined by the number of entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award the prize at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE.By participating, participants and winnerrelease Sponsor, or, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability of any kind for any loss, harm, damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, and grant permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, address, city and state for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media without additional compensation or notice wherever lawful. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, postage due or misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, wireless, mobile, texting or computer online systems, networks or lines, telephone, wireless, mobile, texting or computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service, including, without limitation, telephone, wireless, mobile, texting or computerized service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer or wireless device, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
- Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- HOW ARE DISPUTES RESOLVED? Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within Kent County, Michigan, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- OFFICIAL RULES. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE AVAILABLE AT SPONSOR’S WEBSITE LOCATED AT WWW.OURFAMILYFOODS.COM AT THE SWEEPSTAKES SECTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR BY SENDING A SELF-ADDRESSED POSTAGE-STAMPED ENVELOPE TO SPARTANNASH “OUR FAMILY ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES” OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST,” C/O SPARTANNASH, 850 76TH ST SW PO BOX 8700, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49518-8700.
- WINNERS’ LIST. To request the name of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope “SPARTANNASH Our Family Anniversary SWEEPSTAKES” – Winners List Request, c/o SpartanNash, 850 76th St SW PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. Requests must be received by September 30, 2018.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SpartanNash, 850 76thStreet Southwest, P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
©2018 SpartanNash. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the participant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.