Everything Bagel Popcorn Recipe
- ½ c. Our Family Popcorn Kernels
- 2 tbs. Our Family Olive Oil
- Toppings: Our Family Butter and Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- Heat the oil over high heat. Put a few kernels of popcorn into the pan, cover and wait to hear them pop. After they pop, remove the popped kernels and add in the remaining kernels. Cover the pot and let it sit for approximately one minute.
- Put the pot back onto the burner on high heat. Give the pan a shake every so often as the kernels are popping, so none stick to the bottom and burn.
- When the popping starts slowing down, remove the pan from the heat. Allow the popping to come to a stop, while shaking the pan. Pour popcorn into a large serving bowl.
- Top the popcorn generously with melted Our Family Butter and Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend.