Mmm, this salmon is filled with flavor from Our Family’s Umami Mushroom Seasoning Blend!
Grilled Sheet-Pan Umami Salmon & Veggies
Prep: 15 minutes
Grill: 32 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Umami Mushroom Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb. baby red-skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 cups Our Family® Frozen Broccoli Florets, thawed
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 5 oz. each)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat; line rimmed baking pan with nonstick foil and spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, whisk garlic, oil and seasoning blend. Makes about 1/4 cup.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes, onion, broccoli, carrots and 2 tablespoons garlic mixture; spread on prepared pan. Place pan on hot grill rack; cover and cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
- Push vegetable mixture to 1 side of pan; place salmon on opposite side. Brush salmon with remaining 2 tablespoons garlic mixture; cover and cook 12 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145° and vegetables are tender. Makes about 5 cups vegetables.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 salmon fillet, 1 1/4 cups vegetables): 450 Calories, 21g Fat, 3g Saturated Fat, 90mg Cholesterol, 1009mg Sodium, 27g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 7g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 36g Protein
Submit your review