Crunchy, crispy, flavorful wrap!
Habanero Crunch Wrap
Prep: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. Our Family® Mild Taco Seasoning
- 7 oz. can Our Family® Mild Diced Chilis
- 17 oz. can Our Family® Refried Beans
- 3 cups Our Family® Habanero Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 6 Our Family® Flour Tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 cup lettuce
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Vegetable Oil
- Serve with avocado, sour cream, salsa, cilantro
1. Brown ground beef until cooked and no longer pink, add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions, add Our Family Mild Diced Chilis and Our Family Refried Beans, continue to cook. When liquid is absorbed take off heat and set aside.
2. Place ground beef mixture in the center of the flour tortilla top with 1/2 cup of Our Family Habanero Cheddar Cheese and tostada shell top with tomatoes and lettuce and fold sections tightly until completely covered.
3. To fold, start at the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up and over the center. Continue to work your way around, folding the tortilla up and over the center fillings. If there is an open spot left in the center, cut a piece from an extra tortilla and tuck it in, making sure the filling is completely covered.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet, place wrap seam side down and cook until golden brown, around two minutes, flip and cook wrap two more minutes.
Submit your review