This crowd-pleaser appetizer recipe can be prepped in advance or made right before an event!
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sliders
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
- 4 slices Our Family® Original Bacon
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package Our Family® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded Open Acres® Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 package (12 oz.) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bacon in single layer on rimmed baking pan; bake 20 minutes or until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate.
- In large bowl, stir cheeses, mayonnaise, salt and black pepper; fold in jalapeño peppers, chicken and chives. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- Cut bacon into 2-inch pieces. Serve chicken mixture on rolls topped with bacon.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 slider): 237 Calories, 13g Fat, 5g Saturated Fat, 55mg Cholesterol, 308mg Sodium, 17g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 5g Sugars, 5g Added Sugars, 11g Protein
Bacon and chicken mixture can be prepared, covered and refrigerated up to 2 days in advance; build sliders up to 4 hours before serving.
Submit your review