A unique take on nachos, made with kettle chips!
Kettle Chip Nachos
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 bag Our Family® Original or Jalapeno Kettle Chips
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Cumin
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 cups Our Family® Fancy Taco Blend
- Our Family® Sour Cream
- Our Family® Salsa
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, shredded chicken, Our Family Cumin and Our Family Chili Powder until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread chips on a platter and cover with chicken and cheese, microwave on medium heat until cheese melted and bubbly, remove and sprinkle tomatoes and green onions over nachos and add other toppings of your choice.
Submit your review
These nachos are by far better than anything I have ever eaten! It tastes like regular nachos but this way of making them is so much better! The flavor combinations are there as well as the look of it! It’s an absolute masterpiece of a good recipe and will continue to eat this when I get hungry! It was quick and easy and I recommend this 10/10!