Yummy, filling and healthy? Sounds too good to be true! Try out this protein and veggie-packed pasta dish for your next meal!
Meatballs and Zoodles
Cook: 35 minutes
- 1/2 lb. Zucchini Noodles
- Open Acres® Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 Open Acres® Herb Tomato Bisque
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tomato
- Small bunch- fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
- In a large sauté pan, add oil and turn heat to medium-high.
Carefully brown meatballs on all sides.
- Remove meatballs from pan and pour off excess fat.
- Sauté the zucchini noodles in avocado oil until translucent for one minute.
Place into serving bowl and set aside.
- Add back into the pan diced tomato, garlic, parsley and chili flakes.
Sauté quickly and finish with tomato bisque and the meatballs.
- Place pan into preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes uncovered.
Internal temperature should read 165º F.
- Spoon meatballs and sauce over zoodles. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Submit your review