Yummy, filling and healthy? Sounds too good to be true! Try out this protein and veggie-packed pasta dish for your next meal!
Meatballs and Zoodles
Cook: 35 minutes
- 1/2 pound Zucchini Noodles
- Open Acres Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 ea. Open Acres Herb Tomato Bisque
- 1 tsp Our Family Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Our Family Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ea. tomato
- Small bunch- fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 ea. cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
2. In a large sauté pan, add oil and turn heat to medium-high.
Carefully brown meatballs on all sides.
3. Remove meatballs from pan and pour off excess fat.
4. Sauté the zucchini noodles in avocado oil until translucent for one minute.
Place into serving bowl and set aside.
5. Add back into the pan diced tomato, garlic, parsley and chili flakes.
Sauté quickly and finish with tomato bisque and the meatballs.
6. Place pan into preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes uncovered.
Internal temperature should read 165º F.
7. Spoon meatballs and sauce over zoodles. Garnish with parmesan cheese.