Try making this delicious soup to warm up on a cool fall day!
Minestrone Soup (Vegan)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Dried Oregano
- 6 cups Our Family® Vegetable Broth
- 1 (15-oz.) can Our Family® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz.) can Our Family® Red Kidney Beans
- 1 (15-oz.) can Our Family® Cannellini Beans
- 1/2 cup uncooked Our Family® Macaroni Shells Pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots, celery, salt, pepper and oregano and sauté for 10 minutes, or until vegetables have begun to soften.
- Add vegetable broth, tomatoes, kidney beans and cannellini beans. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered. Add pasta and continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in chopped parsley and season with more salt and pepper, to taste.
Submit your review