A warm, cheesy quiche that makes a perfect addition to your next brunch.
Onion Mushroom Quiche
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 1 hour+ 15 minutes
- 1 Our Family® Frozen Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Butter
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 8 oz. package baby bella mushrooms
- 5 Our Family® Eggs
- 1 cup Our Family® Vitamin D Whole Milk
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups Our Family® Fancy Sharp Cheddar, shredded and divided
- Melt butter in sauté pan, add onion, garlic, mushrooms, Our Family Salt and pepper and cook over medium heat until softened, about five minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Our Family Fancy Sharp Cheddar and half of the mushroom mixture over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Whisk eggs, Our Family Vitamin D Milk, Our Family Heavy Whipping Cream and remaining cheese and mushroom mixture together until incorporated and pour into crust.
- Bake at 325° for and hour and 15 minutes or until the center is set.
Submit your review