Try these tasty Poblano Pepper Poppers for some amazing flavor.
Poblano Pepper Poppers
Cook: 20 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 5 oz. Our Family® Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Sour Cream
- 2 slices Our Family® Bacon
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 poblano pepper
- 1 cup Our Family® Homestyle Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°, spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and push wonton wrappers into each spot. Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and cool slightly.
- In a bowl mix together 3/4 our family thick cut Mexican cream cheese, sour cream, poblano pepper 3/4 of the bacon and one green onion.
- Spoon mixture into wonton cups and top with remaining bacon and remaining shredded cheese, bake 10 minutes. Garnish with remaining green onion.
Submit your review