If you’re looking for the perfect pizza recipe, this is it.
Ranch & Chicken Hash Brown Pizza
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 Our Family® Large Eggs
- 1/2 (30 oz.) bag frozen Our Family® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup Our Family® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Open Acres® Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Classic Ranch Dressing
- Our Family® Hot Sauce for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, whisk eggs; stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup green onions, salt and pepper. On prepared pan, shape potato mixture into 11 1/2-inch circle; bake 23 minutes or until bottom and edges are golden brown.
- Top crust with chicken and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese; bake 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Drizzle pizza with dressing; top with remaining 2 tablespoons green onions and hot sauce, if desired. Cut pizza into 8 slices.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 slices): 444 Calories, 24g Fat, 6g Saturated Fat, 167mg Cholesterol, 1073mg Sodium, 25g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 25g Protein
To serve a crowd, shape potato mixture into 6 x 12-inch rectangle; after baking, cut into 24 (1 x 3-inch) sticks and top with dressing, green onion and hot sauce, if desired.
Submit your review