A new way to enjoy your peppers!
Our Family Stuffed Peppers
- 12 fresh mini sweet peppers
- 2 cups Our Family® Long-Grain White Rice
- 1 lb. lean ground beef 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup Our Family® Black Beans, drained
- 1 cup Our Family® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Our Family® Frozen Cut Sweet Corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 cups Our Family® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the mini sweet peppers in half, lengthwise, and remove the seeds and ribs. Set aside. Cook the rice in a medium saucepan following the package directions.
- In a medium skillet, brown the ground beef with the onion over medium-high heat, 6 to 8 minutes, until no longer pink. Drain any excess fat from the meat and remove the skillet from the heat. Combine the ground beef mixture, Our Family White rice, Our Family Black Beans, Our Family Cut Sweet Corn, Our Family Tomatoes, and Our Family Salt in a large bowl and combine.
- In a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking dish, place the mini sweet peppers cut-side up. Evenly divide the beef mixture among the pepper halves. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and sprinkle the Our Family Monterey Jack Cheese on top. Return the pan to the oven, uncovered, and bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
Submit your review