This perfect flavor combo makes for a delicious dinner!
Sweet & Spicy Chicken Kabobs
- 2 lb. chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (20 oz.) can Our Family® Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 cup Our Family® Fruit Spread of choice
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. sriracha (or taste to preference)
- Soak your wooden skewers for 30 minutes prior to threading.
- On skewers alternate chicken and pineapple. Separate the glaze in half. Brush with glaze.
- Grill on medium-high heat, turning every 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Brush with glaze as your rotate skewers on grill using reserved glaze at the end of the cooking process.
- Option: to add diced bell pepper or red onion to skewers, per preference.
Recipe courtesy of Eat Smart. Be Well.
Submit your review