https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Traditional-Tacos.png 3741 5612 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2021-06-11 18:32:382021-11-04 14:55:44Our Family Traditional Tacos
Everyone will love these classic tacos!
Our Family Traditional Tacos
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package Our Family® Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 each taco shells
- 1 1/2 cups Our Family® Finely Cut Taco Blend Shredded Cheese
- Toppings: chopped cilantro, Our Family® Sour Cream, Our Family® Mild or Medium Taco Sauce, chopped onions, jalapeño peppers or other toppings as desired
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the ground beef and break up with a spatula. Add the Our Family Salt, Ground Black Pepper and onion to the pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is cooked through and onion is soft, about 5-6 minutes, and drain off any excess fat.
- Add Our Family Taco Seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Spoon the prepared beef into the Our Family Taco Shells and add cheese, lettuce, tomato and other desired toppings.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews